About Me and My Therapy Practice
I can help you by offering confidential one-to-one and couples talking therapy about your concerns, away from external pressure, and at your own pace. This therapy can be either face-to-face or by telephone (cyber-counselling).
I work with: Anxiety. Relationship issues, Couples counselling, Separation and divorce, Panic disorder, Depression, Survivors of sexual abuse, Post-traumatic stress (PTSD), Family issues, OCD, Bipolar disorder/manic depression, and Addiction(s).
My private rooms are based in Alcester where I see clients from Alcester, Redditch, Bromsgrove, Stratford-upon-Avon, Alvechurch, Warwickshire, Worcestershire, and South Birmingham. My rooms have disabled facilities and are easily accessible by car, bus, and train.
- BA (Hons) in Person-Counselling and Psychotherapy studied at the University of Warwick
- FdA in Person-Counselling and Psychotherapy studied at the University of Warwick
- Certificate in Relational Counselling
- Child Protection & Safeguarding Certificate
- Domestic Violence & Abuse Certificate
- Mental Health Awareness Certificate
- Suicidal Risk & Support Certificate
- Online Therapy Institute Certified Cyber Therapist
- Certificate in Counselling levels 2 and 3
- OCN in Working with Survivors of Sexual Abuse
- Grieving in a different gear with Shakespeare Hospice
- Attachment Theory with Shakespeare Hospice